Fang and Claw: Liberation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fang and Claw: Liberation

Post by tony1695 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:34 am

Looks like we need to get this part of the forum started. There's no-one else so...
Without further ado, the prologue!

Prologue

Derek was not in a good mood. His plan to sleep his hangover off had been ruined by someone deciding it would be a good idea to come knocking on his door as soon as the sun rose. It sounded like a thunderstorm, and felt like someone was pounding on his head with a hammer.
“Goddamnit! I’m coming, I’m coming!”
He pushed himself out of bed, and trudged through his kitchen. The remnants of the previous night were still there in the form of empty bottles, a half-eaten meal and a broken clay cup on the floor. He arrived at the door, and realised he was only wearing a pair of pants. He was too angry to care, so he threw the door open and shielded his eyes from the glare of the rising sun.
“What do you want?” As his eyes adjusted, he could make out the figure at the door properly. A young man in his twenties greeted him. He was dressed in standard traveller’s fare, although the sleeves of his shirt had been ripped off. He was holding a bundle in his arms, as well as a staff.
The staff seemed to emanate a dangerous aura. It had been intricately carved, countless runes traced into its surface. Where a normal staff would have had a knot of wood at its head, it had been painstakingly fashioned into the shape of a wolf’s paw, every detail exact.
“Good morning, Derek.”
“How do you know my name?” Derek was suspicious of this man. Not only had he found where he lived, he knew his name.
“That does not matter.” The bundle moved slightly, and the stranger looked around Derek. “May I come in?”
“Not until I get a name.” Derek stood his ground. He was sure that, even with a hangover, he could take this man in a fight and win. The stranger’s reaction was non-violent, and a little surprising.
“Of course. You weren’t expecting someone to come across your little patch of paradise.” The house looked as though no-one had tried to do anything to it for years, vines crawling up to the roof and damaging the wooden supports. There were holes in the walls, and a small sliver of roof tile fell through a gap in the roof and landed next to Derek. He didn’t react, as though this was a normal occurrence. “My name is Ulric. May I come in now?”
“I suppose.” With no more reason to keep him out, Derek reluctantly let him in. He eyed the bundle he was carrying with suspicion, not sure he wanted to know what was in it. They made it to the kitchen, and Derek moved everything off the table. He now noticed that the man known as Ulric was walking barefoot, but didn’t think anything of it, being barefoot himself. As he sat down in one of the two wobbly chairs, he asked, “So what do you want from me?”
“It’s a personal matter, and something that needs to be hidden from as many people as possible.” Ulric had put the bundle on the table, and it move as though its contents were alive. He had placed his staff against the table, and the claws of the wolf’s paw were pointing at Derek.
“It’s what’s in there, isn’t it?” Derek was looking at the bundle, as though he was trying to stare through the cloth.
“Yes, and I need you to look after him for –”
“No.” Derek cut Ulric off, his eyes having narrowed to slits. “I don’t care what you offer me. I’m not taking care of anyone or anything. Not since...” His voice trailed off as the memories came back, the ones of his wife who had passed away ahead of her time. Tears started forming, and he wiped them away. “Julie...”
“You always dreamed of being a father, didn’t you?” Ulric leaned over, his chair creaking. “You realise that’s the chance I’m offering you?”
“No.” Derek’s voice was filled with bitterness as he glared at the traveller sitting across from him. “I will not be lured into this. I will not let you take advantage of my grief. She only died a year ago, for god’s sake!” Realisation dawned on him, and his eyes widened with fear. “How did you know about her?”
“I know everything that goes on in this forest, Derek. I know your wife died, I know how she died, and I know that you would rather drink yourself to your grave than try and live with the pain.” Ulric had leaned back in his chair, and it was creaking dangerously. “You have a kind heart, Derek. I don’t want to see it wasted, which is why I came to you.”
“What good is it?” Derek had stopped glaring, knowing every word the strange man had said was true. It didn’t stop the pain, though. “I can’t be a parent. I’m a wreck. Julie was the only thing I had in life to keep me going. When she died...” Derek put his head on the table and completely broke down, not even trying to hide his pain.
“The child in the bundle is special, Derek. He has to survive.”
“Then why come to me? What could I possibly do?”
“You live in seclusion, Derek, in the middle of this forest. That’s exactly what I need for this child. Everyone else lives too close to the edge, where the risk of this child being found is so high.” Ulric was leaning over the table again, and his chair was on the verge of breaking. “And you are more than capable of this.”
“What’s so special about this child, then? Why does he need to be raised out here?” Derek had raised his head, his eyes red from crying.
“Take a look yourself.” Ulric pushed the bundle towards Derek, a slight smile on his face. Derek pulled back the cloth and stared in shock.
It took him some time to find his tongue, and the first words out of his mouth were “What is it?” He kept staring, unable to believe what he was seeing.
Instead of answering his question, Ulric stood up from his seat and picked up his staff. “I will come back for him. I cannot say when. I expect to see him healthy. I will know if you mistreat him, Derek.” He had made it to the door, and turned around before leaving. “Look after him, Derek. For your sake, as much as his.” Then he disappeared into the trees, leaving the dilapidated house and its two occupants.
Derek just stood in the kitchen, completely shocked by Ulric’s sudden departure. He didn’t know the first thing about raising a child. “What am I going to do?”

Thoughts and criticisms?
tony1695
New Fur

Registration date : 2011-03-14
Glomps : 5
Motto : Give me three minutes with an internet connection, and I will scar you for life!
Number of posts : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fang and Claw: Liberation

Post by Amazing Mr. X on Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:54 pm

It's an interesting idea to start off with, a man lost in grief and alone in the woods given or perhaps forced into a task sure to change his outlook forever. If I had to criticize any of it, all I'd say is to work a little more on fleshing out your descriptions. Sometimes it got a little hard to tell exactly what was happening, and it might help to break actions down into more logical straightforward steps in a better described environment. Often the biggest problem a writer will have is in realizing that other people can not read into your thoughts. Things like the layout of the scene, the style of the design, the time period, the decor, the details of the actions, even the attributes of the characters themselves need to be addressed, even if only in small ways. Try reading through your work and asking yourself, "Did I add enough detail for someone who knows nothing about the story to pick up on exactly what's going on?"

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, and I hope I don't come across that way. I'm just trying to be helpful, since you asked for criticisms. As for the idea itself, it sounds very interesting, and I'd love to see more of where it goes. Keep up the good work! Smile

Registration date : 2009-02-22
Glomps : 6
Number of posts : 73

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tony1695 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:03 am

Amazing Mr. X, I thank you for your brutally honest criticisms. Those are the best kinds. I know I have some trouble with that kind of thing, but I just can't get it right! And I should stop asking my friends, we think too similarly for them to be of much help.
Anywho, I figure I should get the first actual chapter up now.

Chapter 1

Derek seemed fitter. He had more brown hair than he had before, his arms had more muscle, and his eyes seemed to shine with vitality. He threw the door open and saw a face he hadn’t seen in fifteen years.
“Ulric! What are you doing here?” Ulric had a pack on his back, not something huge, but something that could be seen easily enough.
“Hello, Derek. Nice to see you again. And I think you know why I’m here.”
“Well, come in! Let me pour you a drink.” Derek led the way through to the kitchen. The table had been replaced, as had the chairs, and a large buck’s head had been mounted over the fireplace.
Ulric looked at it, before turning to Derek. “You didn’t strike me as the hunting type.”
“Hm?” Derek was caught off-guard, but quickly realised what he meant. “Oh, that. No, that was Julian.” This just confused Ulric, whose expression became one that reflected this perfectly. “Oh, I... named the boy Julian.” He seemed incredibly embarrassed about this, even after all this time.
“I see.” Ulric took a seat, noting that this was a large stool. “Where is... Julian right now?”
“He’s off hunting. He left just before sunrise. Don’t know when he’ll come back.” Derek sat himself down and looked at Ulric, unsure what to say next. “So... you want something to drink?”
Ulric shrugged and took off his pack. “Why not?”

In the forest a few miles from Derek’s house, a strange wolf-like figure was hiding in the undergrowth, watching a herd of deer grazing. His fur had small branches tangled in it, and his snout was smeared with dirt from when he’d sniffed the ground to pick up a scent. He fingered an arrow and quietly notched it. He spent a few moments selecting his target. Eventually, he chose the buck farthest from him. Its limp was more pronounced, and his mouth watered the longer he stared at it. His tail wagged heavily, almost giving him away.
It didn’t take long for the deer blocking his shot to move out of the way for a better patch of grass. He let loose the arrow and watched as it sailed through the air. It quickly embedded itself into the injured buck’s flank, and it let out a cry of pain. Every other deer scattered, leaving his target limping heavily while trying to keep up.
The wolf-man leapt out from his hiding spot and charged full-speed at the buck. He tackled it to the ground and, before it could struggle, had drawn his knife and had plunged it into its throat. He pulled it out, covered in blood and sheathed it after wiping it on his pants. He picked up the buck and slung it over his shoulders, hunched over its weight. He hated getting blood in his fur; it always took so long to wash out.

Derek and Ulric were still waiting for Julian to return, and had begun talking about the outside world.
“So they’ve started expanding their territory?”
“It seems that way.” Ulric took a calm sip from his cup, and continued. “The king has even gone as far as conscripting men to fight.”
“Will it come to that?”
“I hope not. They have superior technology. How do you know about the problems with -?”
“Just because I live in the forest does not mean I don’t know what’s happening beyond it. I go into town once a month for supplies.”
“As do I.” Ulric took another sip and turned around when he heard a loud thump.
“Father! I’m back!” The wolf-man stepped into the room, the buck still slung over his shoulders, and froze. He hadn’t been expecting anyone else to be in the house, and did the first thing that instinct told him to. He ran, dropping the deer as he did, and vanished from the kitchen with inhuman speed. Not before Ulric got a good look at him, though.
Ulric started laughing, a harsh yet not unpleasant sound. “I see you did as I asked. He looks in perfect shape. I was right to leave him here.”
“Actually, I didn’t do that much.” Derek seemed embarrassed. “All I really did was teach him how to use a bow. When I took him hunting for the first time, he taught me things.”
“Yes, his people are quite amazing.”
“What exactly is he, anyway?” Derek leaned over the table, his eyes filled with suspicion. “Fifteen years and all I know about him is the name I gave him.”
“If I told you any more, Derek, your life would be at risk. All I can say, though, is that he is quite possibly the most important of his kind.”
“Which is why you needed him to survive.” Derek nodded slowly, before turning around to face the direction Julian had disappeared in. “Boy! Get back here!”
Julian poked his head around, his ears flat against his head. Blood glistened on the brown fur of his chest, and his tail was down between his legs. His yellow eyes quickly turned to Ulric before focusing on his father. “Yes?”
“This man here wants to talk to you.” Julian sniffed the air, slunk into the room, and now focused properly on Ulric.
“Hello, Julian. I am Ulric.” He focused on Julian as well, and seemed pleased with what he saw. He put his hand out, expecting him to shake it, but instead he just stared at it, confused. Ulric pulled his hand back slowly before continuing. “It is time for you to come with me.”
“Go? With you?” This idea seemed to scare Julian. He knew the area around this house so well, and the thought of leaving for somewhere else was almost too much for him.
“Ulric, can I have a word with the boy?” Ulric nodded, and Derek motioned for Julian to follow him. They went into Julian’s room, and he faced the wolf-man he’d raised. “Julian, you have to go with him.”
“But Father, you know I’ve never left except to hunt.” There was fear in Julian’s voice, as well as in his eyes.
“Which is why you have to. You’ve always said you wanted to see more of the world. And this is your chance.” Derek picked up a small satchel and picked up a few pairs of pants and stuffed them in. “Take this, as well as your bow and quiver. You won’t have to worry about food or water, you know where the streams are.” He pushed the bag into Julian’s hands and looked his adopted son in the eyes. “I know you’re scared, but you have to do this. Ulric is a good man, and he might lead you to others like you.”
“Others like me…” Julian’s voice trailed off, his eyes misting over as he imagined that. He stayed like that for quite a while, before shaking himself out of his reverie. “Okay then. I’ll go.” He left the room and went back into the kitchen.
Ulric looked up as he heard Julian quietly padding towards him. “So, have you made up your mind?”
Julian swallowed before giving his answer. “Yes. I will go with you.”
“Splendid!” Ulric stood up, and made his way to the door. “We’ll have to hurry if we want to make any real distance before nightfall.” Julian turned around, and looked at the man he’d always considered his father, who nodded. He sighed and followed Ulric, away from his simple life for something completely unknown.

Julian had been following Ulric for hours, and the sun had begun to set. Not a word had been shared between them, as Julian had never had a conversation before, and Ulric seemed more than content to walk on in silence. When Ulric did break the silence, Julian jumped and his ears shot upright, alarmed by the sound.
“We’ll camp here for the night.” Ulric was referring to a small clear patch next to the path they had been walking on. “I’ll start a fire. Can you put the tents up?” He shrugged off the pack, pulled a large piece of cloth from inside it, and handed it to Julian.
“Uh…” He looked at it in confusion, not knowing where to start, before looking back to Ulric. “I don’t know how to…”
Ulric looked up from the small bundle of kindling he’d gathered, his expression one of mild annoyance. “Alright then. I’ll set up the tents, you get a fire going. You can do that, right?” Julian nodded and went to find enough kindling to get the fire started.
Before long both tents were up and the fire was crackling. They were sitting on opposite sides of the fire, again in silence, though now Ulric was staring at Julian as though his life depended on it. This unnerved Julian. He was used to staring at his prey before attacking, and couldn’t stop himself from imagining that Ulric was doing the same. This strange behaviour continued for some time, until eventually Julian noticed something really odd.
Ulric’s skin seemed to be smouldering, as though his very flesh was on fire. The skin on his face peeled away, and a different face became visible, angular, slim and with perfect complexion. The ears lengthened and poked easily through the long blond hair that had replaced the brown. The strange figure jumped over the fire with feline grace and pinned Julian to the ground.
Julian reacted instinctively and kicked the man off his chest. The man slid along the ground and was quickly back on his feet. “Damn Wearg. Why don’t you just die?” The man’s voice was as smooth as silk, and full of venom. He drew a dagger from the folds of his clothes and approached Julian.
“What’s happening?” Julian was scared. He really only knew how to fight wild animals, usually wolves he interrupted when he hunted. He had never been on the receiving end of a knife before.
“What’s happening?” The man with the pointed ears laughed, and briefly lowered the dagger. “You don’t even know why I’m here?” He stopped laughing and raised the dagger again. “Well, it doesn’t matter whether or not you know.”
A small rustle sounded to Julian’s left, and they both turned to see the source. A hooded man stood there, holding a wooden staff, blood on his cloak and anger burning bright in his eyes.

Yet again, criticisms and whatnot are appreciated.

Do you know what would be the best way to wipe out all of humankind if you were a space alien with a special mind-ray? Make all women telepathic. Cos' if they suddenly found out about the kind of stuff that goes on in our heads they'd kill us all on the spot. Men are not people! We are disgustoids in human form.
tony1695
New Fur

Motto : Give me three minutes with an internet connection, and I will scar you for life!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazing Mr. X on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:40 pm

The action at the end got a little confusing, but this chapter was an interesting time skip. As a side note, I despise cliffhangers. Must... see... what... happens... next.... >.<

Registration date : 2009-02-22
Glomps : 6
Number of posts : 73

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tony1695 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:03 pm

Chapter 2

The newcomer suddenly charged at Julian’s attacker. He swung the staff around and it connected with one of the man’s pointed ears. As he clutched at the side of his head, he looked at his attacker.
“I thought you were dead! I saw you go down!”
“It takes a lot more than a simple club to the head to kill me, foolish elf!” He seemed to spit that last word out, as though it would taint his mouth. “Stay away from the Wearg, and I’ll let you return to your king so he can hear first-hand how you failed your task.”
“I still have time, and bringing in your head will only make things better for me.” He lunged at the man with the staff, who blocked every punch and stab with little effort. Julian looked around and found his bow and quiver, lying where he’d left them. He picked them up and quickly notched an arrow, but couldn’t shoot. The two men were too close to each other, and moving too fast, and he was scared he’d shoot the man who’d saved him.
“Why can’t I hit you?” The elf was starting to panic. He had been sure that this fight would be over before it truly began, but he was on the back foot, with absolutely none of his attacks wearing his opponent down. He jumped back as the staff nearly connected with his stomach, and he raised his dagger menacingly. He dropped it with a scream as an arrow went right through his hand. “Filthy animal!” He turned and shot a glare at Julian, a glare that seemed to root him to the spot.
There was something truly mesmerizing about the elf’s eyes. They seemed to grasp his soul and hold on to it with a vice-like grip. Julian found himself unable to move. He just stood there, paralysed. Eventually, his mind went blank, and his right hand, which still held an arrow, moved slowly towards his throat. The arrow-tip nicked his throat just as the elf got smacked in the face with the staff, breaking the spell.
“You bastard!” The elf clutched at his broken nose, and Julian dropped the arrow, having come back to his senses. His attacker was knocked to the ground as the staff slammed into his face, and the other man stood over him.
“I’m giving you a chance, elf. Leave with your life, or don’t leave at all.” His tone was menacing, and he planted the staff firmly in the ground between the elf’s legs. The elf snarled and tried to kick him, but missed. The human closed his eyes and shook his head. “If that’s what you want...” There was a blast of green light and, when Julian could see again, the man’s staff had disappeared. His right arm had changed completely, now covered in fur and the fingers ending in long claws, each one half as long as his arm. The elf looked shocked for a moment, the expression swapped for one of pure agony as these claws were forced through his chest.
The elf made a strange croaking sound as he grabbed at the claws, as though hoping he could pull them out. The claws tore into his hands, as though each one was a sword. The man pulled them out, and before the elf could put his hands to the wounds, he plunged the claws into his throat, quickly ending the elf’s life. The blast of green light happened again, and the man’s staff had reappeared, and his hand returned to normal, only both were covered in blood.
Julian raised his bow and drew an arrow, refusing to let his guard down. He didn’t know who this man was, or what he wanted. For all he knew, this man wanted him dead as well, and would do the same to him as he had done to the man he had called ‘elf.’ The man lowered his hood, not seeming to care about the arrow pointed at his throat. “You may lower the bow, Wearg. I’m not here to hurt you.”
Julian kept his bowstring tight, not believing him for a moment. “How can I trust you? I saw you kill that man! How do I know you don’t plan the same for me!?”
“That was not a man, and he never was. He was an elf, and by killing him I made this place safe for us both. I know where others of your kind are, Wearg.”
“That is not my name! And what do you mean by ‘others of my kind’?” Julian was snarling, but deep down he wanted to know more. Maybe this man could tell him more.
“You are not alone. I left you with a man as a baby, a man called Derek.” Julian lowered the bow at the mention of his father. Maybe this man was telling the truth. “I was charged with ensuring your survival, and I nearly failed.” The stranger had hung his head, as though in shame. “For that, I am truly sorry.”
Julian didn’t know how to respond. This man seemed completely sincere, and he couldn’t bring himself to hurt him. He dropped the arrow and slid the bowstring over his head. “I don’t believe you, but I won’t hurt you. I am Julian. What is your name?”
“I am Ulric.” The man nudged the elf’s body away with his staff, as if to make sure he was dead. Satisfied that was the case, he turned his attention back to Julian. “We should stay here, seeing this camp’s already been set up. I’ll move this body.” Ulric then picked up the corpse with ease and carried it into the shadows.
Julian was still suspicious of this man, and didn’t know what motivated him. He crawled into a tent and lay down on his back on the bedroll that was there. He lay there for some time, hearing Ulric come back and sit by the fire. Eventually, he curled up into a ball, his tail covering half his face as he kept an eye on the tent’s opening.
Ulric stared into the flames, his mind elsewhere. He knew what he had to do, what the Wearg had to do. His thoughts were interrupted when he felt something strange rub against his back. At first, he thought it was a leaf that got there when he’d disposed of the body, but when he reached around to grab it, his blood ran cold. Oh, Gaia, no, not already. He kept feeling it, hoping it had been his imagination, but he just confirmed it. I’m already Tainted? How? I should have more time! He tried to find ways to reassure himself. It’s only a small patch. If I avoid – No, that’ll be impossible, doing that will only make things too hard. Ulric put his head in his hands and started panicking.

Julian woke up the next morning, refreshed, though it took him a moment to remember where he was. He poked his snout out the tent and sniffed the air. The smell of wet grass and leaves filled his nose as he crawled out the tent.
Ulric had not been so lucky. He had spent the whole night awake, trying to calm himself enough for sleep. His eyes were bleary, his movement slow and his thoughts dull. Julian had seen his father like this, after Derek had been drinking. “Um... are you okay?” He kept his voice low, remembering how speaking too loud had always gotten him in trouble.
“Speak up, Wearg. I can’t hear a thing you’re saying.” Ulric rubbed his eyes and stood up, using his staff for support. “Help me pack up those tents. We can use them.” Not that he had the previous night. He had stared into the fire the whole time, even after it had burned out, and it had etched its image into his eyes. Even now, he could still see it. He trudged over to the closest tent and looked at it briefly before turning to Julian. “Do you know how to...?” When Julian shook his head, Ulric let out what sounded like a growl. “Fine then. Leave the tents. Its better that way, we need to travel light. Get used to sleeping on the ground, Wearg; we’ll be doing a lot of that.”

Hours after they had abandoned the campsite, Julian asked something that had been bugging him since the previous night. “Why do you keep calling me ‘Wearg’? I’ve told you what my name is.”
Ulric sighed, and turned around, the elf’s pack now on his back. “You have a lot to learn, Julian.” He turned away and kept on walking. “I call you ‘Wearg’ because that is what you are. That’s the name my people have for yours. I’m not sure what you call yourselves, though; no-one does anymore.” He continued to talk as Julian followed. “Your people were once proud, charged by Gaia to protect the land from those who would try to take too much from it.”
Julian was surprised. All he knew about himself was that he was a brilliant hunter, and really good with a bow. He had never suspected he was a member of such a respected race. But something about Ulric’s brief explanation struck him as odd. “What did you mean by ‘were’?”
Ulric let out a sigh. “This... won’t be easy. Promise me you’ll try and stay calm.” Julian didn’t know how to respond to that. He kept his mouth shut, and eventually Ulric took the silence to mean he would keep his head. “One hundred and fifty years ago, the nation of Vélgaldur experienced a… disaster. The people were changed, permanently. No-one knows how it happened, and everyone who tried to replicate what happened died horribly. That… ‘man’ I killed last night was from there.” Julian had trouble understanding some of what was being said. Nation? Replicate? He had never heard those words before, and had no idea what he meant.
“What does this have to do with -?”
“I’m getting there, Julian.” There was a pause as Ulric prepared himself for the hardest part of what he had to say. “Fifty years after that, the elves, as they started calling themselves, got violent. They started expanding in all directions. When they got to the forests, your people tried hard to stop them.” He took a deep breath but was cut off before he could say what he knew would devastate Julian.
“Did you hear that?” Julian was looking around, his ears pointing straight up. At first, Ulric thought the Wearg was joking, but then he heard it too.
“Hide. No-one can see you. Too many questions.” Ulric quickly disappeared behind a tree about five metres from the path, Julian close behind. “Do you have any idea who it could be, Julian?”
“No, I –” Julian stopped talking when he heard footsteps. Having become used to tracking animals, he didn’t know how to count things that walked on two feet by sound. It could have been one person, or five. He could hear a metallic clinking, though, which just confused him. He just waited behind the tree, hoping whatever it was would show itself.

Do you know what would be the best way to wipe out all of humankind if you were a space alien with a special mind-ray? Make all women telepathic. Cos' if they suddenly found out about the kind of stuff that goes on in our heads they'd kill us all on the spot. Men are not people! We are disgustoids in human form.
tony1695
New Fur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tony1695 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:54 am

If no-one is reading this, I shall stop posting here. Besides, I've been posting this on the Twokinds forums.

tony1695
New Fur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief on Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:06 am

Just because no one's commenting, doesn't mean no one's reading!

Though to be fair, I am reading this on 2K because you're much farther ahead there!
Lief
ShadowPaw

Glomps : 0
Motto : Who the hell has mottos nowadays?
Number of posts : 70

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy661 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:44 pm

I havent found it on TK, so all I had to go on was the two chapters here.

deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers | xbox LIVE Profile
Envy661
Shining Paw of Authority

Registration date : 2009-02-03
Glomps : 18
Motto : Don't beg for things
Number of posts : 290

View user profile http://envy661.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tony1695 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:15 pm

Lief wrote:Just because no one's commenting, doesn't mean no one's reading!

Though to be fair, I am reading this on 2K because you're much farther ahead there!
True on both counts there.
Envy661 wrote:I havent found it on TK, so all I had to go on was the two chapters here.
Have you been looking properly? I mean, it's in the Story Board.

tony1695
New Fur

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy661 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:55 pm

tony1695 wrote:
Have you been looking properly? I mean, it's in the Story Board.

tbh I don't read that much. I only bothered to read it on here because I wanted to show enthusiasm for what my members have been doing.

deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers | xbox LIVE Profile
Envy661
Shining Paw of Authority

Registration date : 2009-02-03
Glomps : 18
Motto : Don't beg for things
Number of posts : 290

View user profile http://envy661.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content